Affordable Family Living
Located at 1813 South Adams Street, Grand Island, NE 68801
Developed & Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- 4-bedroom units
- All units are handicap visitable
- Each unit is one level with private entrances
- Range/oven, refrigerator and dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Attached single car garage, with electric opener
- All electric, energy-efficient units
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Pet Allowed – with Restrictions
- Water, sewer and garbage pickup provided by owner
- Basic cable provided by owner, no satellite service allowed
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal services provided
- Landscaped common area
- Community Building
Four Bedroom Monthly Rent: $720
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Hall County, NE area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 18, 2022
For more information call Deb at (308) 318-0129 or (Office) (402) 434-3344.
Silverwood Apartments does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.