For more information please call Excel at (800) 378-9366.
Prairie Heights does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Federal HOME regulations apply to some units at this property. Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Annual income certification is required of all residents at this property. Ethnic background is required for Federal government recording purposes.
Affordable Maintenance Free Living
Located at 14 St. SE & Lincoln Pl SE, Orange City, IA 51041
Developed & Managed by Excel Development Group
- Eight 3BR/2BA single family units
- Six 4BR/2BA duplexes
- Attached two car garage with electric opener
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Water, sewer and garbage pick-up services payed for
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal services provided
- All units are handicap visitable and adaptable with 35″ doorway
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Some units are fully handicap accessible
- Smoke Free Housing
- Pet Allowed – with Restrictions
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher included
- Washer and Dryer in every unit
- Large bathroom with walk in shower in most units
- Vinyl flooring and carpet
- Bicycle racks
- Walking trail
- Community Garden
- 3 BR/2 BA: $565 – $665
- 4 BR/2 BA: $690
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Sioux County, IA area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
|40% AMI||60% AMI|
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 1, 2021