Wilderness Falls I
Affordable Maintenance-Free Living For Seniors 55+
Barada St. & W 31st St, Falls City, NE 68355
Property Developed and Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Two & three bedroom duplexes
- Four fully handicap accessible units
- Wheelchair friendly units
- Zero-entry design with private entrances
- All electric, energy-efficient units
- Owner pays for water, sewer & garbage pick-up
- Grounds maintenance & snow removal services provided
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Breakfast counter
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Attached single car garage, with electric opener
- Pet Allowed – with Restrictions
- 2 BDRM $515
- 3 BDRM $555
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Richardson County, NE area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
|50% AMI||60% AMI|
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 18, 2022
For more information call Excel at (402) 434-3344.
Wilderness Falls I does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Federal HOME regulations apply to some units at this property. Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Annual income certification is required of all residents at this property. Ethnic background is required for Federal government recording purposes.