Goddard Senior Homes
For more information please call Excel Development at (800) 378-9366.
Goddard Senior Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Annual income certification is required of all residents at this property. Ethnic background is required for Federal government recording purposes.
For more information on Fair Housing call (800) 669‐9777.
Located at 501 Easy Street, Goddard, KS 67052
Developed by Excel Development Group & Midwest Housing Initiatives
Property Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Two bedroom, 1 bath duplexes
- Zero-entry design with private entrances
- Handicap accessible units
- Wheelchair friendly units
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher provided
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Attached single car garage, with electric opener
- Smoke Free Housing
- Seniors, Veterans and widows of Veterans are also welcome
- Grounds maintenance & snow removal services provided
- 2 BDRM $425 – $550
All applicants must meet current income qualification with an annual household income less than the Sedgwick County area median incomes listed below: