Magnolia Ridge Apartments
Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Magnolia Ridge does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
For more information on Fair Housing call (800) 669‐9777.
702 S Jardot Rd., Stillwater, OK 74074
Developed by Excel Development Group and Midwest Housing Initiatives
Managed by Excel Development Group
Seniors, disabled persons, veterans, widows/widowers of veterans, active guard and ROTC that are not full-time students are encouraged to apply
Features and Amenities:
- 2 and 3 bedroom – 2 bathroom units
- Water, sewer and trash service included
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and Dryer hookups in every unit
- All electric, energy-efficient units
- Seniors, disabled persons, veterans, widows/widowers of veterans, active guard and ROTC that are not full-time students are encouraged to apply
- Handicap accessible units available
- Tornado Shelters
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal provided
- Shuffle Board on-site
- 2 BDRM $490 – $560
- 3 BDRM $570 – $650
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Payne County, OK area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 1, 2020