Goddard Senior Apartments
For more information please call Excel Development at (800) 378-9366.
Goddard Senior Apartments does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Annual income certification is required of all residents at this property. Ethnic background is required for Federal government recording purposes.
For more information on Fair Housing call (800) 669‐9777.
AFFORDABLE MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING FOR SENIORS 55+
Located at 500 Easy Street, Goddard, KS 67052
Property Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Two bedrooms, 1 & 1/2 bath fourplexes
- Water, sewer, and trash services provided
- Zero-entry design with private entrances
- All electric, energy-efficient units
- Handicap accessible units
- Wheelchair friendly units
- Range/oven, refrigerator and dishwasher provided
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Storage shed
- Disabled seniors, veterans and widows/widowers of veterans are encouraged to apply
- Grounds maintenance & snow removal services provided
- 2 BDRM $615
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Sedgwick County, KS area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 1, 2020