Humboldt Senior Housing
Affordable Maintenance-free Living for Seniors (55+)
501-522 Sterling Ridge Dr., Humboldt, KS 66748
Located South of the Humboldt Golf Course and West of Arrowood Lane Assisted Living
Developed & Managed by Excel Development Group
Features & Amenities
- Spacious two-bedroom units with 1000 square feet each
- Private patio
- Residential carpet and inlaid vinyl floor
- Full kitchen consisting of stove, refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and ample cabinet space
- Large bathroom with vanity, medicine cabinet, linen closet, shower with seat and grab bars
- Full size washer and dryer
- Smoke Free Housing
- Pet Allowed – with Restrictions
- Water, sewer and trash service included
- Complete exterior maintenance including lawn care and snow removal
2 BR/1 BA: $400 – $495
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Allen County, KS area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
|40% AMI||50% AMI||60% AMI|
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 18, 2022
For more information please call Excel at (402) 434-3344.
Humboldt Senior Housing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.