Eagle Flats Apartments
For more information please call (800) 378-9366.
Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Eagle Flats does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
Affordable Family Housing
Located along Oakridge Dr. South of Blue Ridge Dr.,
Elk City, OK 73644
(West of Elks Lodge)
Developed by Excel Development Group and Midwest Housing Initiatives
Managed by Excel Development Group
Eagle Flats is a 35 unit apartment complex. There are 17 2-bedroom units and 18 3-bedroom units.
Features and Amenities:
- 2 and 3 bedroom – 2 bathroom units
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer hook ups in every unit
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Smoke Free Housing
- Seniors, Veterans and widows of Veterans are also welcome
- Handicap accessible units available
- Tornado Shelters
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal provided.
Monthly Rent (Based on income & unit availability):
- 2 BDRM $425.00 – $475.00
- 3 BDRM $500.00 – $550.00
All applicants must meet current income qualification with an annual household income less than the Beckham County area median incomes listed below:
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 24, 2019