Eagle Flats Apartments
Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Eagle Flats does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
Affordable Family Housing
201 Oakridge Dr.
Elk City, OK 73644
(West of Elks Lodge)
Developed by Excel Development Group and Midwest Housing Initiatives
Managed by Excel Development Group
Seniors, disabled persons, and veterans or widows/widowers of veterans are encouraged to apply
Features and Amenities:
- 2 and 3 bedroom – 2 bathroom units
- Range/oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and dryer hookups in every unit
- All electric, energy-efficient units
- Handicap accessible units available
- Tornado Shelters
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal provided
- Seniors, Disabled Persons, veterans and widows/widowers of veterans are encouraged to apply
Monthly Rent (Based on income & unit availability):
- 2 BDRM $425.00 – $475.00
- 3 BDRM $500.00 – $550.00
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Beckham County, OK area median incomes (AMI) listed below:
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 1, 2020