Prairie Flats Apartments
Federal HOME regulations apply to some units at this property. Please be advised all applicants must meet age and income restrictions to qualify for tenancy. Prairie Flats does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
For more information please call Prairie Flats office (580) 297-5220 or stop by the office 712 East Oklahoma Avenue, Unit # 700, Enid, OK Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for a tour.
Affordable Family Housing
712 East Oklahoma Avenue, Enid, OK 73701
Managed by Excel Development Group
Features and Amenities:
- Range/oven,refrigerator,microwave and dishwasher included
- Washer and Dryer in every unit
- 2 and 3 Bedroom/2 bathroom
- All electric, energy efficient units
- Owner pays garbage pick‐up
- Grounds maintenance and snow removal services provided
- Two fully handicap accessible units
- Tornado Shelter
- Fitness Room
Monthly Rent (Based on income & unit availability):
- 2 BDRM: $500.00-$550.00
- 3 BDRM: $575.00-$625.00
All applicants must meet current income qualifications with an annual household income less than the Garfield County area median incomes listed below:
|50% AMI||60% AMI|
Additional restrictions may apply to some units dependent upon unit availability and income.
Income Guidelines Effective April 24, 2019