Job Vacancy Announcement – 2/2/2019
Omaha, Nebraska Area
OMAHA Compliance & Leasing Associate 1 year+ LIHTC and/or HOME Experience
- Full-time position available immediately
- Daily travel & some overnight travel—vehicle provided
- LIHTC/HOME Properties in Omaha
- Process rental applications and lease-up vacant units
- Valid driver’s license required with good driving record
- Computer skills including MS Office / Yardi Voyager
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Lease-up activities for both new construction units and existing vacant units.
- Maintain 97% occupancy level, team goal. Show units to applicants and conduct open house events as needed to market units.
- Processes applications for occupancy at low income housing tax credit/HOME properties, on a timely bases (normal turn around 2-3 weeks start to finish); conducts third party income verifications; and answers tenant and applicant questions regarding the application and income certification process.
- Assist with annual income certifications as needed.
- Shows units, signing leases, conducting move-in/move-out inspections.
- Assist with representation of Excel and non-profits in the inspection of facilities by funding agencies to ensure compliance.
- Enters data into the Property Management software.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
Job Vacancy Announcement – 1/1/2019
Enid, Cushing, Stillwater and Elk City, Oklahoma Area
Oklahoma Compliance & Leasing Associate, 2 years+ prior Tax Credit low income housing experience preferred.
Full-time position available immediately, compensation package includes salary, insurance and transportation for required daily travel and occasional overnight travel. Applicant must be flexible, have the ability to learn and follow federal regulations to process applications, verify income/assets, answer prospective tenant questions, and lease-up multiple properties simultaneously. Valid driver’s license required with good driving record; must have or be willing to obtain Oklahoma real estate license, possess excellent customer service skills, and computer skills including MS Office. Please send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Brent@exceldg.com.